Sunday, April 4, 2010

Washing Veronica & Kate

I had to take some shots to provide proof that I actually washed Steve's car while he was gone. I usually pay someone else to do it, or go to one of those drive thru car washes, but I thought Veronica (Steve's Mustang & Baby) needed some TLC. Now, that's what I call love, honey. It was a beautiful Easter Sunday here in TN, so I not only washed Veronica, but I also washed Kate (my Honda CRV). YES, we do name all of our cars. My 1996 Toyota Camry is referred to as Old Bessie. I like to think of our cars as people. Kate is the girl next door that everyone wants to be friends with. Old Bessie has been around the block a time or two, but still gets you where you wanna go, and Veronica is a big show off that loves being in the spotlight.



So, now Veronica and Kate look pretty sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment