Monday, April 12, 2010

Ahhhh Charleston :)

This past weekend I had a girls weekend in Charleston, SC. I got to spend some quality "girl" time with two of my best friends, Liz and Steph. We've known each other since middle school and they were both bridesmaids in my wedding. We don't get to see each other that often, but when we do we always have a blast! They are life long friends that are truly amazing! For those of you who don't know Charleston is very special to me because that is where Steve and I met. About four years ago I was in Charleston having another girls weekend with Liz and Steph. We were at a bar getting our groove on at a place called The Mad River. Steve and I like to say we met in church, because The Mad River use to be a church that was converted into a bar. Nowadays the "bar" which still has the stain glass windows and pulpit is a local Charleston hang out where people, like Steve and myself go to get their dance on. I must admit it was a little strange being in the bar where Steve and I met without him. I danced a little bit with the girls, but I certainly missed my life long dancing partner :)
You know how girls are with cameras, especially after they've had a few drinks, so we have plenty of pictures from that night. Here are just a few:

And of course we have to have some silly ones too :)

Kisses to the ones we love :)

YES I flashed the bunny ears...how old am I again???


Quotes of the weekend:


Is it Keisha or Keasha?

Buzz Lightyear was voted off.

She's a lifer.

Thanks girls for the fabulous trip! I will always remember it!

1 comment:

  1. Another fun time in Charleston you forgot to mention. A fun-filled Bachelorette Party weekend. I wish I could have been there this time:(
    >>> Next time----moms should be invited!!!

    ReplyDelete