Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls Weekend



My Mom came to visit last week for a few days. Yippee! We had a lot of fun together. There is something special about hanging out with your Mom. It never gets old :0)



Mom brought her two little rug rats, Charlie and Cosmo along for the ride too. Their Aunt Alison took them to the dog park for the first time! I've gotta spoil my nephews. They were very well behaved though.



We also had a special treat that weekend. My lifetime childhood friend, Cara and her mom Jeanette came to visit too. It was ages since I've seen Cara, so there was a lot to catch up on, and I think we did a pretty good job of it.

We went to the winery, Beachaven, which is right up the street from my townhouse. It's within walking distance, which is good to know ;)



We enjoyed our wine to the fullest!



We had a wonderful time, Ladies! Thanks for coming to see me!

1 comment:

  1. That winery looks fabulous! We'll have to come check it out some time :)

    ReplyDelete